Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Wool is in the Villiage


Here I am! In front of Saks, they were waiting for me and made a perfect spot to take my photo. That really is the window with my name on it. In Rockefeller Center!

It has been an incredible week. I found an apartment about 6 doors down the street from my friend Neil's apartment immediately. This is wonderful as I have been coming here for 15 years and I know my way around, and the studio is adorable! The only drawback is that it's a 5th floor walkup! Not really a drawback, as now I'll get my aerobic workout twice daily! Life in the village. The apartment is a sublet for a month, which should give me time to find a job. Once I find a job, I can seriously look for a permanent location to live, hopefully still in this neighborhood.

For your viewing pleasure, a photo of the moon from Neil's porch:

No comments: