Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanksgiving - or - "I'm Bringing a Ladder!"

The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade - a New York Tradition!

And I was there in person this year!
...with a twist:

Rob said he was bringing a ladder. Being the good sport I am, I said, "hmmm.... oookkk..." and didn't think much more about it.

He brought a ladder:














There were breakfast omelets and coffee in a bag.

We sat up high:















Above the crowds:














Really above the crowds:















It was incredible!















And FUN!!


















Then we went to the Friars Club for Dinner with Neil, Laura and Brian:














The next day we brought Thanksgiving to Rob's Mom upstate:














I have soo much to be thankful for!

Thank you all, my dear friends and family, for making my life so rich and joyful!
Look at the crowds!
(And we were the only ones with a ladder!)

No comments: