Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Keeping you all up to date


Life has been busy:

There was a move from Chelsea to the (Wonderful) West Village!

There was traveling: Florida, Detroit and Toronto

There were weddings (3), a bridal shower and birthday parties (3)

and now I'm back here in Manhattan.

So let me show you all of these things:

My new apartment:














I'm sitting on my couch, see my toes? (300 square feet, maybe?)
that's my bed, I didn't move to take these photos...















My Kitchen and office...















Hudson River Park, at the end of my street. Look, that's my Empire State Building!

The Magnolia Bakery:














Then I realized the line went around the corner! (All for CUPCAKES!!)














One of my favorite restaurants:
















No comments: